Art.com Launches Meet The Artists Series
Art.com is delighted to support Jane's current project, the Migrating Mural, through the exclusive sale of Limited Edition giclee prints at www.art.com/jane-kim. A portion of each purchase will benefit the Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep Foundation.
Go behind-the-scenes to meet all six artists in this first installment of the Meet the Artist series at www.art.com/meettheartists.
About Art.com Inc.
With more than 12 million customers in 120 countries worldwide, Art.com Inc. is the world's largest online specialty retailer of high-quality wall art. The company was founded in 1998 with one goal—to help people find the art they love so they can love their spaces more. Offering an unparalleled assortment of art images, Art.com's vision is to forever lead the way art is experienced and consumed. Art.com Inc. runs four sites in the USA—Art.com, AllPosters.com, ArtistRising.com and Zenfolio.com —and has a strong international presence with 25 local sites in Europe, Japan, Canada, Australia, Mexico, and South America.The company offers custom framing and specialty printing, interactive visualization tools to help people find the perfect piece of art for their space and an app for iPad called artCircles, that lets users explore art from a hand-picked selection of curated collections. Art.com Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Emeryville, CA, with other facilities in Ohio, North Carolina and the Netherlands. Art.com. We Are Art, YOU+ART and artCircles are trademarks of Art.com Inc. For more information, visit www.art.com. SOURCE Art.com Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV