Art.com Launches Meet The Artists Series
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Art.com Inc., the world's easiest place to discover, experience and buy art, today introduced its Meet the Artists series, offering unprecedented access to new and original artwork from six contemporary artists each quarter. The first series of highlighted artists— Jane Kim, Evan Morris Cohen, Dan Monteavaro, Jennifer Sanchez, Alison Shaw and Judy Tuwaletstiwa—presents a range of works that draws inspiration from urban culture, nature's lifecycles, and graphic design.
"The Meet the Artists series delivers on our promise to help art enthusiasts discover and experience new and noteworthy art that will complement their favorite spaces," said Ivy Ross, Chief Marketing Officer, Art.com Inc. "Artists find inspiration everywhere— from urban culture to nature's lifecycles—and with this campaign, we can bring their visions to life for our customers."
Each quarter, featured artists in the Meet the Artists series will share their creative process, inspiration and reason for making art. For instance, Jane Kim, a science illustrator, explains that she is motivated by her desire to capture the unseen interactions of humans with animals and spread awareness about endangered species. Kim's project, the Migrating Mural, showcases a variety of species and the need to protect them in a very public way. She raised funds for and recently completed the first phase of the Mural, showcasing the Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep along 150 miles of highway in the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains ."The natural world is a place that fills me with awe, wonder, admiration, and appreciation for life," shares Kim. "I'm thrilled to see the first phase of the Migrating Mural come to fruition and I hope it will inspire people to love, appreciate and protect the earth one work of art at a time."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV