PHOENIX, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SuperShuttle, the nation's largest shared ride service to and from 39 airports, is giving winter travelers a break by offering 10 percent discounts on total fare for airport transfers booked between January 11 through March 15, 2013. The "Winter Sale" is available on all shared ride trip fares.
This special offer makes SuperShuttle the least expensive option for traveling this winter and travel on SuperShuttle also allows customers to earn airline points and miles on participating carriers including; Delta Air Lines SkyMiles®, Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns®, Southwest Rapid Rewards, United Airlines Mileage Plus® and US Airways Dividend Miles® programs.
"With all the bad weather we've already had this winter, SuperShuttle wants to promote parking your car in your own garage and letting us do the driving this winter," said Ken Testani, senior vice president of global marketing for SuperShuttle. "Not only is this a good incentive to share a ride, but we want customers to know that sharing a ride on SuperShuttle to and from the airport saves on gas, means fewer cars on the road and ultimately fewer greenhouse gas emissions."For more information on "Winter Sale" go to www.SuperShuttle.com/WinterSale SuperShuttle International, based in Phoenix, AZ is a division of Veolia Transportation On Demand and a subsidiary of Veolia Environment (Euronext: VIE, NYSE: VE). SuperShuttle serves 39 airports, carrying more than eight million passengers a year. Airports served by SuperShuttle include some of the largest in the country including Los Angeles, New York, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Washington, D.C. and Miami. SuperShuttle is also available in Paris. Please go to www.supershuttle.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV