Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) announced today RCR has licensed Cinedigm's Theatrical Distribution System ("TDS") to serve as its technical platform to manage key aspects of theatrical distribution.
RCR Media Group is a full scale production and distribution company based in Beverly Hills, CA that develops, produces and distributes feature films for worldwide audiences. Over the past few years, RCR has financed and produced over 20 feature films with six films currently in production.
“As worldwide audiences demand more content to take advantage of the digital conversion, the opportunities for indie film distributors has exponentially increased,” said Dan Sherlock, President of Cinedigm Software. “Our TDS software allows these distributors to quickly and seamlessly book theatres for every type of release -- from a few screens to thousands. We look forward to a long and productive working relationship to enable RCR to take advantage of this evolving market dynamic.”
RCR is currently releasing PHANTOM on 3,000 screens on March 1, 2013. Please visit www.phantomthefilm.com for trailer and more information.Cinedigm's TDS system streamlines the workflow associated with movie releases, integrates with all other key internal and vendor systems and manages all related transactions and business data, while providing real-time financial and management reporting. About Cinedigm ( www.cinedigm.com ) Cinedigm is a leader in providing the services, experience, technology and content critical to transforming movie theaters into digital and networked entertainment centers. Cinedigm's digital cinema deployment and servicing organization, state of the art distributor and exhibition software, and marketing and distribution platform for alternative content and independent films are a cornerstone of the digital cinema transformation. Cinedigm™ and Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp™ are trademarks of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. CIDM-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV