Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGAM) announced today that it will release financial results for the period ended December 31, 2012, its fiscal 2013 first quarter, before the market opens on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, and will host a conference call and webcast beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. CT) that day. Both the call and the webcast are open to the general public.
The conference call number is 720-545-0001 (domestic or international). Please call five minutes prior to the presentation to ensure that you are connected. Interested parties may also access the conference call live on the Internet at http://ir.multimediagames.com/events.cfm. Following its completion, an archived version of the webcast will be available for replay at the same location at http://ir.multimediagames.com/events.cfm.
About Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. (“Multimedia Games”) develops and distributes gaming technology. The company is a creator and supplier of comprehensive systems, content and electronic gaming units for Native American gaming markets, as well as for commercial casinos and charity and international bingo markets. Revenue is primarily derived from gaming units in operation domestically and internationally installed on revenue-sharing arrangements. Multimedia Games also supplies the central determinant system for the video lottery terminals (“VLTs”) installed at racetracks in the State of New York. The company is focused on pursuing market expansion and new product development for Class II, Class III and VLT markets. Additional information may be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV