NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBERIABANK, with 184 bank branch offices in Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Texas and Florida and $12.5 billion in assets, has agreed to partner with Newtek Business Services, Inc., NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority. The goal is to finance independently-owned and operated businesses in these six states with small business loans that range from $50,000 to $5 million to continue to help the U.S. economy grow and create jobs.IBERIABANK, founded in 1887, is the largest bank holding company headquartered in Louisiana and employs more than 2,500 professionals.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane said, "We are thrilled to be partnering with IBERIABANK and we are appreciative that Iberia recognizes that our specialized small business loan products are a natural fit for their customer base. Newtek is the largest, non-bank government guaranteed lender in the United States offering a suite of loan products specifically designed for small businesses with loan amounts ranging from $50,000 to $5,000,000 and amortization schedules that extend out as far as 25 years. We look forward to working with IBERIABANK in all of the states in which they have a presence.
Robert Kottler, Executive Vice President and Director of Retail and Small Business, said, "We are excited to work with Newtek Business Services as they integrate some of their specific loan products into our existing robust menu of banking products for the small and medium sized business owners we serve in Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Texas and Florida."
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through our lending subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc. All government guaranteed loans are made by Newtek Small Business Finance.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV