WALLA WALLA, Wash., Jan. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Key Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTEC), a full-solutions provider and worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of process automation systems, will announce financial results for its fiscal 2013 first quarter, ended December 31, 2012, at approximately 1:10 p.m. PST (4:10 p.m. EST) on Thursday, January 24, 2013.
The Company has scheduled a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PST (5:00 p.m. EST) that day to discuss the results for the quarter. Shareholders and other interested parties may participate in the call by dialing 877-341-5668 from the U.S. and Canada, or 224-357-2205 from international locations. This call is being webcast and can be accessed in the Investors section of Key Technology's website at http://www.key.net/investors/investor-events/default.html , where it will be archived until February 7, 2013.
About Key TechnologyKey Technology, Inc., headquartered in Walla Walla, Washington, is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of process automation systems for the food processing, pharmaceutical and industrial markets. The Company's products integrate electro-optical inspection and sorting, specialized conveying and product preparation equipment, which allow processors to improve quality, increase yield and reduce cost. Key has manufacturing facilities in Washington, Oregon, and the Netherlands, and worldwide sales and service coverage. News releases and other information about Key Technology can be accessed at www.key.net .
CONTACT: Cathy Burlingame Investor Relations Key Technology, Inc. 509-529-2161 InvestorInfo@key.net Evan Pondel or Laurie Berman PondelWilkinson, Inc. 310-279-5980 Investor@pondel.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV