Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext Company, will host its 4 th annual General Counsel Forum on March 19 at the New York Stock Exchange. Developed specifically for the most senior in-house counsel of public companies, the event will address the most paramount legal and risk issues for general counsel in today’s environment. The program will include veteran general counsel from a range of industries, along with respected legal advisers offering candid insight to the challenges facing legal departments today.
General Counsel Forum Speakers:
- Paul Atkins, Former Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Janice Hester Amey, Portfolio Manager, CalSTRS
- Peter Beshar, General Counsel, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc.
- Mary Galligan, Special Agent in Charge, New York Field Office Cyber/Special Operations Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Janet Parkhurst, EVP, Office of Legal and Government Affairs, NYSE Euronext; General Counsel NYSE Technologies
- Russell Schrader, Chief Privacy Officer & Associate General Counsel Global Enterprise Risk, Visa Inc.
The General Counsel Forum will also feature Corporate Board Member’s popular peer collaboration sessions where attendees will gather in small peer groups for a unique opportunity to brainstorm, network, and share insights on many of the critical issues facing legal departments today. The evening before the event, attendees will gather for a reception on the NYSE Trading Floor and dinner in the NYSE Boardroom. Sponsors of the event include FTI Consulting, Covington & Burling, Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson, Fulbright & Jaworski, Ulmer & Berne, AIG, Barker Gilmore, Bass Berry & Sims, Corpedia, and Thomson Reuters Accelus.
To learn more about the General Counsel Forum and to view the complete event agenda, visit https://www.boardmember.com/conference.About Corporate Board Member Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext company, is the leading information resource for senior officers and directors of publicly traded corporations, large private companies and Global 1000 firms. The quarterly publication, Corporate Board Member magazine, provides readers with decision-making tools to deal with the strategic and corporate governance challenges confronting their boards. Corporate Board Member further extends its governance leadership through an online resource center, conferences, roundtables and timely research. The magazine maintains the most comprehensive, up-to-date database of directors and officers serving on boards of publicly traded companies listed with NYSE Euronext and The NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. stock exchanges. www.boardmember.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV