Jordan Zaken, a Senior Partner at Apollo said, “We believe the long-term prospects for the global coal industry are highly compelling, and we are excited to partner with such experienced mining executives as Gary and the NRI team. We expect that our flexible capital base and contrarian focus, along with our management’s mining expertise, will provide our partnership with a differentiating advantage across the market.”
About NRI Management Group LLC
NRI is a Richmond, Virginia-based company focusing on acquisitions and investments in mining and mineral related assets worldwide. Please visit www.nriLLC.com for more information.
About Apollo Global Management, LLCApollo is a leading global alternative investment manager with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Singapore, Mumbai and Hong Kong. Apollo had assets under management of approximately $110 billion as of September 30, 2012 in private equity, credit and real estate funds invested across a core group of nine industries where Apollo has considerable knowledge and resources. For more information about Apollo, please visit www.agm.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV