United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI) will hold its fourth quarter and full year 2012 conference call with Michael Kneeland, chief executive officer, William Plummer, chief financial officer, and Matt Flannery, chief operating officer, on Thursday , January 24, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The company’s 2012 fourth quarter and full year press release will be issued and available at ur.com after the market close on Wednesday, January 23, 2013.
The conference call will also be available by audio webcast at ur.com, where it will be archived until the next earnings call. In addition, a replay may be accessed for two weeks following the call at 703-925-2533, passcode 1602638.
About United RentalsUnited Rentals, Inc. is the largest equipment rental company in the world, with an integrated network of 848 rental locations in 48 states and 10 Canadian provinces. The company’s approximately 11,200 employees serve construction and industrial customers, utilities, municipalities, homeowners and others. The company offers for rent approximately 3,400 classes of equipment with a total original cost of $7.40 billion. United Rentals is a member of the Standard & Poor’s MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 3000 Index® and is headquartered in Greenwich, Conn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV