CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) has been named a Leader in energy management software for the second consecutive year by Verdantix, an independent analyst firm focused on sustainable business strategies and market opportunities.
CA Technologies scored the highest overall for capabilities, including the top score for data architecture and scalability. It also received the highest score for energy monitoring and targeting functionality, which includes facilities benchmarking, identification of energy cost savings and budgeting, and forecasting for energy spend. In addition, it received the top score for IT, data center and telecoms energy data capture.
Entitled “ Green Quadrant® Energy Management Software Global,*” the Verdantix report compared 14 enterprise energy management software suppliers. It was based on responses from an independent customer panel of 15 current or potential users of enterprise energy management software, representing firms with combined revenues of $340 billion.
“CA Technologies software is among those designed to collect, analyze, report and take action upon both operational and strategic level information, in even very large organizations,” said Alisdair McDougall, Verdantix analyst and report author. “The strengths of CA Technologies energy management software capabilities distinguish it in the marketplace.”The report also gave CA Technologies leading scores for commercial and retail building energy data, and advanced energy efficiency project and portfolio management tools. According to Verdantix, factors that distinguish leaders include:
- Proven integration with meters and controls across multiple energy domains.
- Robust energy monitoring and targeting capabilities.
- Advanced energy efficiency project and portfolio management tools.
- Energy and industry domain credentials.
- Established enterprise-scale customer bases.
- Strong momentum through a partner ecosystem.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts