The Company will report its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on January 24 th, 2013. As communicated in a release on December 17th, the Company’s fourth quarter and full year guidance for continuing operations, excluding M&A charges, remains unchanged at $1.28 for the fourth quarter and $4.60 for the full year 2012. This excludes the results of the divested HHI business; an 8K was filed with the recasted financials for 2011 and the first three quarters of 2012 on Monday, January 7 th.
Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access solutions and electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems, healthcare solutions, infrastructure solutions and more. Learn more at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Statements in this press release regarding Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.’s business which are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements” that involve risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. For a discussion of risks and uncertainties, see “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and any material changes set forth in any subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q or those contained in the Company’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company makes no commitment to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring or existing after the date of any forward-looking statement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV