SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced that its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 will be released after the market close on Thursday, January 31, 2013. NetSuite will host a conference call to discuss the results at 2:00 p.m. PST ( 5:00 p.m. EST) on the same day.
Dial-in information for the call and a live webcast will be available at www.netsuite.com/investors. An audio replay will be available for three days following the conclusion of the call (between 5:00 p.m. PST January 31, 2013 and 12:00 a.m. PST February 3, 2013). The replay will also be available as a webcast on NetSuite's Investor Relations website.
About NetSuite NetSuite Inc. is the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites. NetSuite enables companies to manage core key business operations in a single system, which includes Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Accounting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Ecommerce. NetSuite's "real-time dashboard" technology provides an easy-to-use view into up-to-date, role-specific business information. For more information about NetSuite Inc., please visit www.netsuite.com.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090924/SF81218LOGO-b) SOURCE NetSuite Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV