January 14, 2013 - Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS), a leader in innovative home fitness equipment, today announced the release of the new Bowflex® UpperCut™. This product enables you to perform unique variations of presses, pikes, dives and fly exercises, transforming ”old school” moves into a high-tech workout that sculpts your upper body. The UpperCut workout is an incredibly effective way to get ripped arms, sculpted shoulders, and rock hard abs and chest.
Bowflex(R) releases brand new strength product: The UpperCut(TM). Courtesy: Nautilus, Inc.
The “ARC (Activation, Repetition, Control) Technology” in the product is scientifically proven to activate up to 30 percent more muscle, enable up to four times more repetitions and deliver perfect control and muscle engagement, allowing users to perform moves they could not do unassisted.
Along with the product, Nautilus is distributing a mobile web app that includes five UpperCut workouts available on iOS and Android platforms. Together, this all-in-one portable fitness solution eliminates the need for multiple pieces of equipment and provides an almost limitless variety of strength-building workouts.
“UpperCut is designed for people who want to take their strength workouts to the next level,” said Bruce Cazenave, CEO of Nautilus, Inc. “This innovative strength product is a natural addition to the Bowflex brand, which is synonymous with strength, technology, and results.”The release of UpperCut™ is the latest in Bowflex®’s growing line of groundbreaking fitness equipment which includes products such as TreadClimber®, SelectTech® Dumbbells, BodyTower™ and Revolution®. The Bowflex® UpperCut™ is available for purchase directly from Nautilus for $99.95. For more information about the product visit www.bowflexuppercut.com. Bowflex® and UpperCut™ are both registered trademarks of Nautilus, Inc. About Nautilus, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV