- Rhonda Anderson, DNSc(hon), RN, FAAN, FACHE, is the chief executive officer (CEO) of Cardon Children’s Medical Center and an adjunct faculty member in the College of Nursing at Arizona State University and Grand Canyon University. Her 45 years of experience in healthcare includes roles in staff nursing, academia, management, performance measurement, patient safety and accountable care organizations. She is a regent for the American College of Healthcare Executives and was a past president of the American Organization of Nurse Executives.
- Connie Curran, EdD, RN, FAAN, is the CEO of Best on Board, a national organization that educates and certifies healthcare trustees. Dr. Curran has served as a dean, nurse executive and association executive. She also founded CurranCare, LLC, a national healthcare management and consulting services firm, and served as the editor of Nursing Economic$ for nearly 20 years.
- Susan Groenwald, PhD, MSN, is the president of Chamberlain College of Nursing. Dr. Groenwald worked as a clinical nurse specialist and director of the Oncology Graduate Program at Rush University School of Nursing and served on the board of directors of the Oncology Nursing Society and the editorial board of Seminars in Oncology Nursing. She was recognized as the National Businesswoman of the Year by the National Association of Women Business Owners in 1999.
- William Hughson, MBA, is president of the Healthcare Group at DeVry Inc., which includes American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Carrington College, Carrington College California, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. Previously, Hughson managed several business units at DaVita, Inc.
- Nancy Valentine, PhD, MPH, RN, FAAN, FNAP, is president of Valentine Group Health. Dr. Valentine previously served as senior vice president and chief nursing officer for Main Line Health, national nursing vice president for Cigna and chief medical director for nursing programs for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Dr. Valentine is a founding member and past president of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association and past president of the Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research.
Chamberlain College Of Nursing Appoints Five Members To Board Of Trustees
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.