Manhattan Associates is helping retailers meet these customer expectations with its Store Commerce Activation solution, which transforms store locations into efficient, omni-channel fulfillment centers. Store Commerce Activation offers benefits in three key areas: store inventory management, store order management and store order fulfillment. The solution enables retail stores to increase inventory accuracy, acknowledge and accept order fulfillment requests and execute order fulfillment directly in the store. Store associates are empowered with expanded capabilities including in-store receiving, price ticket printing, buy online, pick up in-store, web-based parcel shipping and inventory adjustments. Retailers can see and locate both on-hand and in-flight inventory at any point in the supply chain, track the status of orders, and proactively monitor delivery disruptions. Store Commerce Activation provides powerful mobile inventory management and order fulfillment capabilities as well.
"Now more than ever, the retail store is an extension of the company's brand reputation, providing a customer experience that is designed to create brand loyalty," said Eddie Capel, president and chief executive officer, Manhattan Associates. "Store Commerce Activation helps both the in-store and online customer find products anywhere in the retailer's network and receive them in the most convenient way possible. For retailers, it helps incorporate the store into their digital strategy, providing differentiation from the pure-play e-commerce retailers." A current Manhattan customer, Lamps Plus, has been using Store Commerce Activation for the past year. "Store Commerce Activation helps improve our inventory accuracy, while reducing the amount of time our associates spend in the back room," said Bill Gratke, vice president, planning & supply chain, Lamps Plus. "It provides a better in-store customer experience, improves our store sales and set the stage for buy-online-pick-up-in-store and ship-from-store operations."
Please ask about Store Commerce Activation at Manhattan's booth #741 at the National Retail Federation's 102 nd Annual Convention & Expo, held Jan. 13-15 at the Jacob K. Javitz Convention Center in New York City.
For more information on Store Commerce Activation, please read:
- Changing Consumer Behaviors are Re-Casting the Role of the Store Associate
- Doing More on the Store Floor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV