Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA) today announced the launch of a store format and design initiative that will transform the store layout and design across the entire concept platform, providing customers with a compelling guest experience that reflects the vibrant, healthy, active lifestyle embodied by the Jamba® brand. The new formats will include limited menu Smoothie Stations, drive-thru’s and juice bar concept in Jamba stores. Along with the new concept stores and formats, Jamba also will refresh and redesign existing stores over the next four years.
“Jamba seeks to provide innovative, compelling formats that address the diverse desires of our customers around the globe,” stated James D. White, Chairman, President and CEO, Jamba Juice Company. “The addition of new formats and concepts to our current roster traditional and non-traditional formats will help deliver experiences that maintain our industry leadership and differentiation. We want to give our customers environments that engage and inspire their pursuit of an active and healthy lifestyle.”
Both new as well as refreshed and remodeled stores will reflect on-trend, contemporary modular design elements, including options for an open layout from restaurant through the kitchen improving throughput and operational excellence; use of more natural and environmentally friendly building materials; brighter lighting, updated graphics, vivid and bold colors; and options for a variety of seating areas based on store footprint.
Jamba piloted limited menu, smaller format Smoothie Stations, and the expanded juice bar concept in California during 2012. Additional significant expansion for both concepts is planned for 2013, starting in California and New York. At the same time, the company is also investing capital over the next four years in the refresh and redesign of existing stores.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV