International Rectifier Corporation (NYSE:IRF) will release its fiscal year 2013 second quarter results on Monday, January 28, at approximately 1:00 p.m. Pacific time, followed by a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time. CEO Oleg Khaykin and CFO Ilan Daskal will discuss the company’s December quarter results and March quarter outlook. All participants, both in the U.S. and international, may join the call by dialing 706-679-3195 by 1:55 p.m. Pacific time. In order to join this conference call, participants will be required to provide the Conference Passcode: “International Rectifier”. Participants may also listen over the Internet at http://investor.irf.com. To listen to the live call, please go to the web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software.
A taped replay of this call will be available from approximately 6:00 p.m. Pacific time on Monday, January 28 through Monday, February 4, 2013. To listen to the replay by phone, call 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international callers and enter reservation number 40285251. To listen to the replay over the Internet, please go to http://investor.irf.com. The live call and replay will also be available on www.streetevents.com.
About International Rectifier
International Rectifier Corporation (NYSE:IRF) is a world leader in power management technology. IR’s analog, digital, and mixed signal ICs, and other advanced power management products, enable high performance computing and save energy in a wide variety of business and consumer applications. Leading manufacturers of computers, energy efficient appliances, lighting, automobiles, satellites, aircraft, and defense systems rely on IR’s power management solutions to power their next generation products. For more information, go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV