Rayonier (NYSE:RYN) today announced the tax reporting information for its 2012 cash distributions (dividends) on its Common Stock.
The dividends, totaling $1.68 per share, were paid quarterly as follows: $0.40 on March 31, 2012; $0.40 on June 29, 2012; $0.44 on Sept. 28, 2012; and $0.44 on Dec. 31, 2012, and are classified for income tax purposes as $1.68 (100%) Capital Gain Distribution, taxed at a maximum rate of 15 percent.
The following table summarizes the income tax treatment of the company's 2012 dividends. The per share amounts in the table reflect a 10 percent increase effective in the third quarter.
2012 Dividend Tax Reporting Information (Form 1099-DIV)Rayonier Inc. Common Stock: RYN CUSIP 754907103
|Record Date||Payable Date||Cash Distribution Per Share||Capital Gain|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV