Vanadium Miners Close 2012 With Financing Deals
Elsewhere in international markets, China Vanadium Titano-Magnetite Mining (HKEX:0893) reported on December 19 that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Huili Caitong, issued a short-term commercial paper in China for a total registered principal amount of up to RMB700 million (US$112.5 million). The company owns and operates four vanadium-bearing titanomagnetite mines in China.
Securities Disclosure: I, Dave Forest, hold no direct investment interest in any company mentioned in this article.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV