Silver Rises On ECB News
Wildcat Silver (TSXV:WS) announced the results of drilling in the center of the proposed open pit at its Hermosa property in Arizona, US.
Highlights include HDS-324, which returned 44.2 meters of 219.8 g/t silver and 5.09 percent manganese; HDS-326, which returned 13.7 meters of 338.1 g/t silver and 9.91 percent manganese; and HDS-327, which returned 64 meters of 151.6 g/t silver.
Silver Bull Resources (AMEX:SVBL,TSX:SVB) released a 2012 year-end review that outlines the company's achievements. It also maps out its plans for the current year.
In Q1 2013, Silver Bull plans to release its fourth NI 43-101 resource update on the Sierra Mojada project in Northern Mexico. It will include drill results from the 2012 underground twinning program, which management deems an important program.Based on the updated resource report figures, management will proceed with completing the maiden preliminary economic assessment on the Sierra Mojada project in Q3 2013. Afterwards, Silver Bull plans to dedicate the remainder of 2013 to mine feasibility study programs in contemplation of an initial feasibility study on the project in 2014. Securities Disclosure: I, Michelle Smith, do not hold equity interests in any of the companies mentioned in this article. Silver Rises on ECB News from Silver Investing News
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV