VeriFone Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PAY), today, reveals how its comprehensive suite of payments solutions is helping leading retailers interact with, impact and impress their customers.
New innovations on the show floor will include:
- A new, size-adaptable payment acceptance solution for tablets—the first to work with iPad mini.
- New versions of PAYware Mobile for iPhone 5 and the new iPod touch.
- New, cloud-based services for bridging today with tomorrow’s innovations and managing ever-growing payments complexity.
“VeriFone is enabling retailers to enrich their relationship with the consumer by providing the latest in mobile technology and services needed to untether themselves from the checkout counter, deploy mobility, reduce payments and infrastructure complexity, and impress their customers with new content and new experiences,” said Jennifer Miles, VeriFone executive vice president, North America.
Transforming Transactions into Meaningful InteractionsVeriFone makes it simple for retailers to interact with customers to ensure not just a sale, but an experience, utilizing tablets and smart devices that empower the salesperson and delight the consumer: Microsoft presents at BIG Ideas session Microsoft will demonstrate in a BIG Ideas session how it is now accepting payments with a single, mobile interface using a Windows phone to drive purchases and enhance the customer experience at its Microsoft Store retail locations. VeriFone is providing the payments acceptance for the co-branded solution, which offers end-to-end encryption of cardholder data and PCI compliance and handles all transactions through VeriFone’s PAYware Connect gateway. New version of PAYware Mobile for Tablets VeriFone’s latest version of PAYware Mobile is adaptable and provides the first complete retail payment acceptance solution for iPad mini. This new, certified, core payment solution can accommodate 7-to-10-inch tablets, such as the latest iPad with retina display for a growing number of use cases from kiosk to roaming retail applications. This new version supports mag-stripe, EMV and NFC payment acceptance, and incorporates a 2D bar code imager and PIN pad.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV