- Zebra recently completed the acquisition of StepOne Systems, a mobility software company that empowers store associates by giving them access to product details and inventory data to better support customers. Through StepOne’s retail application platform, Zebra can enable its partners and customers with the technologies they need to realize a fully integrated in-store solution for mobile payment, mobile checkout, customer engagement and store operations.
- Zebra formed a strategic partnership with Hybrid Paytech (CNSX: FAS), a key enabler of mobile payment technology that is PCI-compliant for EMV credit and PIN debit transactions. Supporting smartphones, tablets and PDA peripherals, the Hybrid solution has a full suite of functionality including multi-currency and multi-language.
- Zebra has also created a business relationship with Infinite Peripherals, Inc. to make Zebra’s Bluetooth ®-enabled printers interoperable with the Apple ® iOS platform. With many organizations today using mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets as business tools, this collaboration simplifies the integration of printing solutions with a range of devices.
- Finally, Zebra has established a business relationship with VisibleBrands to offer stores impression-based digital coupons at the shelf. Using Zebra’s real-time locating system based on ultra wideband (UWB) technology, VisibleBrands Moment of Decision ® gives shoppers access to digital offers relevant to a shopper’s location, historic store data and the specific shopping session that is occurring.
Zebra Technologies Expands Mobile Point Of Sale Offerings At The National Retail Federation’s 102nd Annual Convention
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts