NIC Inc.(NASDAQ: EGOV), the nation’s premier provider of eGovernment services, will discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 financial results, as well as its 2013 fiscal outlook via a conference call on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. (EST), with the news release issued at 4 p.m. (EST) the same day. The release will be available on NIC’s website at http://www.egov.com/investor s. During the call, NIC will review its financial performance, fiscal outlook, and answer questions from the investment community. The call may also include discussion of company developments, and forward-looking and other material information about business and financial matters.
|Dial-In InformationThursday, February 7, 20134:30 p.m. (EST)|
|Call bridge:||1-877-941-8609 (U.S. callers) or 1-480-629-9692 (international callers)|
|Call leaders:||Harry Herington, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board|
|Steve Kovzan, Chief Financial Officer|
|Robert Knapp, Chief Operating Officer|
To sign in and listen: The Webcast system is available at http://www.egov.com/investors.
Replay InformationThe replay of NIC’s fourth quarter earnings call will be available until 11 p.m. (EDT) on August 7, 2013 by visiting http://www.egov.com/investors. About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation’s premier provider of official government websites, online services and secure payment processing solutions. The company’s innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens and businesses across the country. The NIC family of companies provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state and local agencies across the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV