Silicon Laboratories Inc. (Nasdaq: SLAB) today announced that it plans to release fourth quarter financial results on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. An earnings conference call will follow the release at 7:30 a.m. Central Time. The call will be webcasted from the Investor Relations section of the company website at www.silabs.com. Tyson Tuttle, president and chief executive officer, and Paul Walsh, chief financial officer, will discuss the financial results and the company's outlook.
A replay will be available after the call on the investor page of the website listed above or by calling 1 (855) 859-2056 or +1 (404) 537-3406 (international) and entering passcode 39714732. The replay will be available through February 13, 2013.
Silicon Laboratories Inc.
Silicon Laboratories is an industry leader in the innovation of high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs. Developed by a world-class engineering team with unsurpassed expertise in mixed-signal design, Silicon Labs’ diverse portfolio of patented semiconductor solutions offers customers significant advantages in performance, size and power consumption. For more information about Silicon Labs, please visit www.silabs.com.Note to editors: Silicon Laboratories and the Silicon Labs logo are trademarks of Silicon Laboratories Inc. All other product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV