Verio Europe Kicks Off New Linux-based Shared Hosting Solution
Verio offers four versions of this hosting solution. Overview of product range, central features, and prices:
- Linux Starter: 1 GB disk space, 50 GB data transfer per month, 50 e-mail accounts, one MySQL database, GBP 6.90 (monthly rental fee incl. VAT with one-year contract)
- Linux Designer: 10 GB disk space, 250 GB data transfer per month, 250 e-mail accounts, two MySQL databases, GBP 15.49 (monthly rental fee incl. VAT with one-year contract)
- Linux Business: 20 GB disk space, 500 GB date transfer per month, 500 e-mail accounts, five MySQL databases, GBP 26.25 (monthly rental fee incl. VAT with one-year contract)
- Linux Commerce: 50 GB disk space, data transfer without calculation, 1,000 email accounts, ten MySQL databases, GBP 34.58 (monthly rental fee incl. VAT with one-year contract)
There is no setup fee involved for Verio customers who want to switch to Linux. This also applies to new customers looking to switch providers.
Ingo Bümmerstede, Hosting Group & Customer Service Manager at Verio: "We're fully convinced that our new range is especially attractive due to the excellent value it represents. Users need to consider one thing in particular when deciding on a web hosting contract: In addition to price, it is necessary to carefully review the range of the features on offer. This applies not only to the basic service features like available disk space or maximum data transfer per month, but also to the number and attractiveness of software solutions, which should be easy to install. Only by doing so the customer will be able to save time and money over the long term. With the integration of SimpleScripts, we've created a range of extremely attractive hosting packages for our users."
This press release is also available at http://www.pr-com.de.About Verio Europe
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts