Premier healthcare alliance is a performance improvement alliance of more than 2,700 U.S. hospitals and 90,000 other sites. Owned by hospitals, health systems and other providers, its mission is to promote high-quality, cost-effective care via a leading healthcare purchasing network and the nation’s largest clinical, financial and outcomes database. The organization also develops and hosts a number of applications to help members improve their performance. Premier healthcare alliance needed faster, more accurate feedback on how its members were interacting with these applications in order to improve decision making related to further product development.
Premier chose the BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) BMC End User Experience Management solution because it effectively and efficiently captures application performance data that provides visibility into the actual user experience.
“When I saw how this resource sits on the network and captures all the data I need, I was impressed,” said Rene Falzarano, lead engineer for web analytics at Premier. “It really hit me that a solution like this is the only way one person can possibly cope with managing a dozen or more applications like I have to do.”
Falzarano added, “We can filter in a variety of ways. We have tremendous flexibility in specifying what data is collected.”The ChallengePremier needed to collect application performance data that reflected end user behavior, such as page visits and navigation, in order to improve user satisfaction and identify areas where users were having issues. Efficiency, timely availability of data and data filtering capabilities were also important requirements. The SolutionPremier implemented the BMC End User Experience Management solution to quickly obtain actionable data to guide application development efforts. The tool also improved the efficiency of the data collection process and provided more relevant data than previous solutions. BenefitsWith the BMC End User Experience Management solution, Premier realized a number of benefits, including:
- Rapid access to detailed data to enable product development based on actual user behavior
- Faster, more accurate and more highly targeted data collection with no need for coding or web page tagging
- Easy exporting of data to a variety of analytics tools, eliminating the need to collect data multiple times
- Rapid feedback to help developers fully assess the impact of application changes on the user community
- Read the full Premier healthcare alliance case study
- Read the BMC End User Experience Management data sheet
- Follow @BMCSoftware on Twitter
- Visit the On the Mark blog
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts