ANN ARBOR, Mich., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thinking about trying something new for 2013? Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, is asking customers to think outside the pizza box, and in return is offering to face its fears in a TV campaign beginning today.
Domino's is temporarily expanding the fan-favorite two medium, two-topping pizzas for $5.99 each value offer to include Penne Pastas in a dish, Stuffed Cheesy Breads, 8-piece chicken varieties and Oven Baked Sandwiches, encouraging customers to try something they haven't before – which isn't always an easy decision.
"Our customers have loved being able to enjoy their favorite two-topping pizzas for $5.99, and now they can try pastas, chicken, stuffed cheesy bread and sandwiches for the same value," said Russell Weiner, Domino's Pizza chief marketing officer. "It can be scary to try something new, so we're encouraging our customers to be a little bit more daring this new year, and in exchange we'll face fears of our own."In a light-hearted TV campaign beginning today, a real Domino's employee offers to face his fear – heights. In exchange for customers going outside their comfort zone, the employee is thrown shrieking into the air in a sling-shot amusement park ride, showing how far Domino's is willing go to convince its customers to try something different. "Over 80 percent of the items on our menu are new since 2008, so we're not just a pizza company anymore," Weiner continued. "We're making it so Domino's can deliver variety at a great price to our customers' next sports viewing party, or when the winter nights get too cold to go out with the family."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV