Zix Corporation (ZixCorp), (Nasdaq: ZIXI), the leader in email encryption services, announces that Rick Spurr, ZixCorp’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference at 10:40 a.m. ET on Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013. The conference will be held at The New York Palace in New York City.
Mr. Spurr will give a 20-minute presentation on ZixCorp and its financial performance through the third quarter of 2012, followed by a 15-minute question and answer session. The audio portion of this presentation will be broadcast in a live webcast, and an archive of the webcast will be available until Apr. 16, 2013. Access will be available at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/threepa9/zixi or http://investor.zixcorp.com.
Mr. Spurr will hold one-on-one meetings throughout the conference. To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Mr. Spurr, please contact the MKR Group, ZixCorp’s investor relations firm, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Zix CorporationZix Corporation (ZixCorp) provides the only email encryption services designed with your most important relationships in mind. Many of the most influential companies and government organizations use the proven ZixCorp ® Email Encryption Services, including WellPoint, the SEC, and more than 1,500 hospitals and 1,800 financial institutions. ZixCorp Email Encryption Services are powered by ZixDirectory ®, the largest email encryption community in the world. The tens of millions of ZixDirectory members can feel secure knowing their most important relationships are protected. For more information, visit www.zixcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV