Roofing Contractors Association Of California Names Flyers Energy Preferred Fuel Supplier
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Roofing Contractors Association of California (RCAC) has named Auburn-based Flyers Energy ( http://flyersenergy.com) as the preferred fuel supplier. Flyers will give a per-gallon discount to current members of the association.
RCAC ( www.rcacal.com) primarily functions as an advocate for the roofing industry for legislative, regulatory, and business affairs. "Much of what we do addresses the roofing industry as a whole. It's nice to offer a tangible benefit to individual members," says Marc Connerly, Executive Director for RCAC. "For many contractors the annual savings from the negotiated discount will cover the cost of association membership."
For small companies with vehicles, fueling can be complicated, even risky, as managers must closely manage employees, methods of payment, and receipts. Electronic security features make fuel management more streamlined, eliminating some of the worry associated with the fueling of company vehicles by employees. Security controls are programmed into the fuel cards and include parameters like time and day restrictions, gallon limits and e-receipts. "There's a benefit for even small fleets to use a commercial fuel account, especially with a negotiated deal. RCAC already did the work," says Lynn Olson, Flyers Energy Director of Cardlock.Flyers Energy, LLC franchises the Flyers fuel brand and distributes wholesale and branded retail fuel, commercial lubricants, renewable fuels and solar power in the United States. Flyers Energy is the largest member of the Commercial Fueling Network and also offers fueling at 230,000 locations nationwide with the Flyers Fleet Card.
SOURCE Flyers Energy, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV