HOUSTON, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT) announced today that, Ken Owen, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Bo McCall, Senior Vice President of Commercial and Business Development, of Oiltanking Partners' general partner, are scheduled to participate in the UBS MLP One-on-One Conference on January 15 th and 16 th.
A copy of Oiltanking Partners' handout materials for the conference will be available beginning at 8:00 a.m. Central Time on January 15 th and may be obtained from the Oiltanking website at www.oiltankingpartners.com under the Investors Relations tab.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com.
Mark Buscovich, Manager FP&A and IR
DRG&L / 713-529-6600 Jack Lascar Lisa Elliott
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV