Heckmann Corporation To Present At The 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference
Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK) (“Heckmann”) today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Mark Johnsrud, and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Jay Parkinson, will present at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern time. The event is being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York.
An audio webcast of the live presentation will be available under the “Event Calendar” page on the “For Investors” section of the Company’s website at http://www.heckmanncorp.com. An archive of the audio webcast will be available for 90 days.
This conference is by invitation only. For more information regarding the conference, or to register, please contact your Needham & Company representative.
About Heckmann CorporationHeckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK) is an environmental services company. The Company is one of the largest companies in the United States dedicated to the removal, treatment, recycling and/or disposal and transportation of restricted solids, water, waste water, waste fluids and hydrocarbons. The Company also provides a one-stop-shop for the collection, reprocessing and recycling of used motor oil, oily waste water and spent antifreeze. Heckmann continues to expand its suite of environmentally compliant and sustainable solutions to a national footprint of customers that demand stricter environmental compliance and accountability from their service providers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV