G&K Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GK) will report its fiscal 2013 second quarter results on Tuesday, January 29, 2013, before the market opens. The company will also host a conference call to discuss its financial results and outlook. This conference call will be webcast beginning at 10 a.m. Central Time, on January 29, 2013.
Access to the webcast will be available through the Investor Relations section of the company's web site at www.gkservices.com. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available on the company’s web site through February 28, 2013.
About G&K Services, Inc.
Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and
facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such
provider in Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, G&K
Services has nearly 7,800 employees serving approximately 165,000
customers from 160 facilities in North America. G&K Services is a
publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under
the symbol GK and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600
Index. For more information on G&K Services, visit the company’s web
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV