Seagram Malt-Based Coolers Now At The Beer Store.
KITCHENER, ON, Jan. 14, 2013 /CNW/ - Brick Brewing Co. Limited (TSX: BRB) today announced some big news for customers at The Beer Store across Ontario. Three great new products, Seagram Wildberry, Classic Lemonade and Iced Lemon Tea, will give people an exciting new choice they don't currently have. "With only a limited selection of flavoured beers, Seagram Wildberry, Classic Lemonade and Iced Lemon Tea will give customers at The Beer Store a genuinely refreshing alternative unlike anything else available in those stores" said Sean Dennis, Director of Marketing, Brick Brewing. "Seagram Wildberry, Classic Lemonade and Iced Lemon Tea are all natural, and made with pure spring water - and are available in 6-can packs for $9.95" added Dennis.
"The Seagram products available at The Beer Store are made with a malt-based alcohol that adds a very pleasant but subtle sweetness" said Russell Tabata, Chief Technical Officer, Brick Brewing. "We wanted to make great-tasting, Classic Lemonade and Iced Lemon Tea - no weird flavour combinations, but more like a family recipe that's been handed down through the generations."
"We had great plans for Seagram Coolers when we completed the acquisition in 2011" offered
George Croft, President and CEO of Brick Brewing. "The launch of Seagram Wildberry, Classic Lemonade and Iced Lemon Tea at The Beer Store is part of a broader strategy to win back customers within the channel. Seagram malt-based coolers represent a huge step forward for our Seagram portfolio. This launch complements all of our Seagram new product activity that's been happening at the LCBO over the last year. Seagram now offers a great family of subtly flavoured, all natural, pure spring water coolers and ciders; and stay tuned because we have more great news to share over the next few months."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV