How Do You Get To $1 Trillion In Student Loan Debt?
In order to end the cycle of excessive student loan debt, Palmasani has created a first-of-its-kind program that helps students and parents tackle college costs first, at the start of their college search.
The Financial Fit program ( $49.99 introductory price for one-year access) gives families a step-by-step process to figure out how much they can afford, which colleges are their financial fits, how to file financial aid documents, options to pay for college, and how to analyze college award letters to get the best deal.
Each step of the Financial Fit program features worksheets and short videos that give families their own virtual advisor in the planning and execution of their college search. Financial Fit also features a College Affordability Calculator, which determines exactly what each family can pay for college by factoring in 10 key components including cash flow, expenses, and savings.
Additional features within Financial Fit include a search function that links directly to each college's federally mandated net price calculator, as well as a College Comparison Chart that families can use to narrow down their college list by comparing net prices with what they can afford.Just released from beta, Financial Fit has been adopted by more than 50 high schools to support more than 30,000 students and their families. About the Author Frank Palmasani is a Chicago-area high school guidance counselor and former college director of admissions. In 1985, Palmasani began delivering seminars on the college financial aid and planning process, and estimates he has reached more than 200,000 people. He is a member of NACAC, IACAC, and the College Board. SOURCE CollegeCountdown.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV