• Which regions are leading in terms of manufacturing?
• What is the projected breakdown of fuel types going forward?
• What is the current structure of the fuel cell industry, and how will it evolve over the remainder of the decade?
• How many stationary fuel cells were shipped in each application segment, in terms of systems and megawatts, between 2009 and 2012?
• What is the market forecast for stationary fuel cells through 2022?
• What are the key global policy developments over the past 12 months?
• What are the key trends in the UPS, CHP, and prime power segments?
Who needs this report?
• Fuel cell manufacturers
• Fuel cell technology developers
• Fuel reforming companies
• Large commercial and industrial energy users
• Government agencies and energy policymakers
• Investor community
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Structure
2.1 Company Composition
2.2 Manufacturing by Region
2.3 Level of Innovation
3. Market Issues
3.1 Changing Market Demand
22.214.171.124 South Korea RPS
126.96.36.199.1. Policy Outline
New York State
188.8.131.52 Capital Subsidy of resCHP Systems in
184.108.40.206.1. Policy Outline: "Guideline for the Subsidy for CHP Systems up to 20kW Electric"
220.127.116.11.2. Combined Heat and Power Act (KWKG)
3.1.2 Carbon Taxes and Trading
3.1.3 Trends in the Different Market Segments
3.1.4 Uninterruptible Power Supply
18.104.22.168 Collaboration, Limited Market Expansion, and New Fuel Options
3.1.5 Combined Heat and Power
3.1.6 Prime Power
22.214.171.124 Growing, Growing, Growing
4. Technology Issues
4.1.1 Manufacturing Cost
4.1.2 Levelized Cost of Energy
4.1.3 Business Models
126.96.36.199 Energy Service Companies
188.8.131.52 Independent Power Producers
5. Key Industry Players
5.1.1 Altergy Systems