Stationary Fuel Cells: Fuel Cells For Combined Heat And Power, Prime Power, And Backup Power/UPS Applications: Global Market Analysis And Forecasts
• Which regions are leading in terms of manufacturing?
• What is the projected breakdown of fuel types going forward?
• What is the current structure of the fuel cell industry, and how will it evolve over the remainder of the decade?
• How many stationary fuel cells were shipped in each application segment, in terms of systems and megawatts, between 2009 and 2012?
• What is the market forecast for stationary fuel cells through 2022?
• What are the key global policy developments over the past 12 months?
• What are the key trends in the UPS, CHP, and prime power segments?
Who needs this report?
• Fuel cell manufacturers
• Fuel cell technology developers
• Fuel reforming companies
• Large commercial and industrial energy users
• Government agencies and energy policymakers
• Investor community
Table of Contents1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Structure
2.1 Company Composition
2.2 Manufacturing by Region
2.3 Level of Innovation
3. Market Issues
3.1 Changing Market Demand
184.108.40.206 South Korea RPS
220.127.116.11.1. Policy Outline
18.104.22.168 New York State Energy Plan
22.214.171.124 Capital Subsidy of resCHP Systems in Germany
126.96.36.199.1. Policy Outline: "Guideline for the Subsidy for CHP Systems up to 20kW Electric"
188.8.131.52.2. Combined Heat and Power Act (KWKG)
3.1.2 Carbon Taxes and Trading
3.1.3 Trends in the Different Market Segments
3.1.4 Uninterruptible Power Supply
184.108.40.206 Collaboration, Limited Market Expansion, and New Fuel Options
3.1.5 Combined Heat and Power
3.1.6 Prime Power
220.127.116.11 Growing, Growing, Growing
4. Technology Issues
4.1.1 Manufacturing Cost
4.1.2 Levelized Cost of Energy
4.1.3 Business Models
18.104.22.168 Energy Service Companies
22.214.171.124 Independent Power Producers
5. Key Industry Players
5.1 North America
5.1.1 Altergy Systems
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts