Lauren Emmett Joins Rubenstein Public Relations
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Richard Rubenstein, president of Rubenstein Public Relations (RPR), announced today that Lauren Emmett has joined the firm as a Senior Writer. Emmett brings several years of public relations and communications expertise to the firm, including experience with social media and crisis communications.
"We are excited to have Lauren join Rubenstein Public Relations and feel she will be a valuable addition to both the agency and new business team for all of our writing and editing projects," Rubenstein said. "Lauren's experience in both business and consumer public relations will be beneficial to RPR as we continue to expand into a number of practice areas."
Emmett joins RPR from Hunter Public Relations, where she worked with 3M on several consumer technology and science accounts as an Account Executive and specialized in social media. Prior to this, Emmett was an Associate at Robinson Lerer & Montgomery, where she focused on crisis communications in the finance industry and worked with several Fortune 100 companies.Emmett has a B.A. from The George Washington University, Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, where she studied English and Journalism. About Rubenstein Public Relations Rubenstein Public Relations (rubensteinpr.com) is a full-service agency based in New York that provides modern communications solutions integrated with traditional publicity strategies. SOURCE Rubenstein Public Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV