Non-Profit Multiple Miracles Retains TransMedia To Represent Couple Who Were Never Supposed To Have Children, Let Alone Triplets
The couple first went to a hospital in Broward, where she was admitted into the ICU for 10 days. Doctors there could not offer a diagnosis. Desperate for an answer, Anthony drove Andrea to Jackson's emergency room, where a team of doctors and nurses determined what Andrea was suffering from.
"We're grateful for our multiple miracles, Ashton, Alexander, and Austyn we're just so blessed, words cannot describe our gratification and humility. We pray that our story can help raise awareness about this disease, and bring hope to couples suffering from it also," said Anthony Temperino.
Media contact: Iviani Figueroa 561-750-9800 x233; email@example.com.
SOURCE TransMedia Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV