- Fortistar and its new affiliate, TruStar Energy LLC ("TruStar Energy" or the "Company") announce the acquisition of Vocational Energy, the leader in compressed natural gas ("CNG") fuel station engineering, design and construction.
- The significant increase in the domestic supply of natural gas and the resultant price decline has become a game changer for a number of industries, including transportation. The economic and environmental advantages of converting transportation fleets to clean burning CNG are now very compelling.
- TruStar Energy will provide "one-stop-shopping" for companies wanting to convert their transportation fleet to CNG by offering long term fuel supply agreements to customers from TruStar owned facilities as well as constructing customer-owned fueling stations.
Fortistar Acquires Vocational Energy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.