Dr. Naseer Homoud Led 'The Wall' Attains Placement In Top 100 Companies Of The World
The idea was to build such bridges of communication and trust that always remain above every wall, real or figurative. From its very inception, the company solidly assumed commitment to provide security and services to its customers in homes and villas that was as strong as the wall. In return, the trust that its customers reposed in The Wall become unsurpassed.
The Wall, established by Dr. Homoud in 2002 in Qatar, has seen a meteoric rise. This rise has been a result of the management style, adopted by the team led by its founder and CEO Dr. Naseer Homoud that takes into consideration the shifts in the real estate sector of the country as well as regional and international arena.
The business style of its CEO Dr. Naseer Homoud has been recognized by several leading international media houses. In 13 years of its operation Dr. Homoud has taken The Wall to new zenith of successes. Dr. Homoud, a Jordanian, was recently placed at 84th position in Construction Week's annual Power 100 listing by Arabian Business, a regional business journal. He was placed among the giants of the construction and real estate industry of Middle East region including Bakr Bin Ladin, chairman of the Saudi Bin Ladin Group (SBG), Said T. Khoury, chairman and president of Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC), and the Arabtec chairman Riad Kamal. He was also ranked on 53rd position in 2012 Arabian Business Power 500 - The World's Most Influential Arabs List. In 2012, he was also awarded with CEO ( Middle East) Award by ITP Group in recognition of his business caliber.
The Wall believes in going beyond the business and fulfilling its duties as a responsible corporate citizen. To that end, it has always worked towards improving the quality of life of the communities it serves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV