Jan. 14, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions (
) today announced new updates for the 2012 1099 electronic reporting software with support for the latest IRS FIRE System E-File formats and specifications. Free trial download of the new software is available for download from
W2 Mate meets the 1099 electronic filing requirements of the IRS and a number of state departments of revenue by proving the ability to generate files in the IRS FIRE electronic filing format. The tax software also supports the EFW2 format for e-filing W-2's with the SSA and states that accept EFW2 submissions. W2 Mate was also the first software to introduce the ability to generate
secure PDF 1099 and W-2 Forms
In a statement
, W2 Mate product manager said, "Our team invested significant time and effort to develop an easy to use 1099 printing and E-filing solution. We are proud to introduce this Software to the business community because it will greatly reduce time and effort for 1099 compliance."
W2 Mate supports filing the following forms:
- 1099 MISC Forms: Miscellaneous Income.
- 1099-INT Forms : Interest Income.
- 1099-DIV Forms : Dividends and Distributions.
- 1099-R Forms : Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement, etc.
- 1098-T Forms : Tuition Statement.
: Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns.
- 1099 K Forms: Merchant Card and Third Party Network Payments.
- W-2 Forms : Wage and Tax Statement.
- W-3 Forms : Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements.
- 1099-B Forms : Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions.
- 1099-PATR Forms : Taxable Distributions Received From Cooperatives.
- 1099-OID Forms : Original Issue Discount.
- 1099-S Forms: Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.