IRS FIRE 1099: W2Mate.com Releases 2012 E-File Software For The IRS FIRE 1099 System
CHICAGO, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions ( www.W2Mate.com) today announced new updates for the 2012 1099 electronic reporting software with support for the latest IRS FIRE System E-File formats and specifications. Free trial download of the new software is available for download from http://www.W2Mate.com/.
W2 Mate meets the 1099 electronic filing requirements of the IRS and a number of state departments of revenue by proving the ability to generate files in the IRS FIRE electronic filing format. The tax software also supports the EFW2 format for e-filing W-2's with the SSA and states that accept EFW2 submissions. W2 Mate was also the first software to introduce the ability to generate secure PDF 1099 and W-2 Forms.
In a statement Nancy Walters, W2 Mate product manager said, "Our team invested significant time and effort to develop an easy to use 1099 printing and E-filing solution. We are proud to introduce this Software to the business community because it will greatly reduce time and effort for 1099 compliance."W2 Mate supports filing the following forms: - 1099 MISC Forms: Miscellaneous Income. - 1099-INT Forms : Interest Income. - 1099-DIV Forms : Dividends and Distributions. - 1099-R Forms : Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement, etc. - 1098-T Forms : Tuition Statement. - 1096 Forms : Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns. - 1099 K Forms: Merchant Card and Third Party Network Payments. - W-2 Forms : Wage and Tax Statement. - W-3 Forms : Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements. - 1099-B Forms : Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions. - 1099-PATR Forms : Taxable Distributions Received From Cooperatives. - 1099-OID Forms : Original Issue Discount. - 1099-S Forms: Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV