The recruitment campaign for production operators is underway at Jaguar Land Rover's advanced manufacturing plant in Solihull, West Midlands.Jaguar Land Rover has recently confirmed a £370 million ( $600million) investment program for its Solihull site which includes the installation of a new aluminium body shop for the all-new Range Rover as well as upgrades to paint-applications technologies, trim assembly, warehousing and Jaguar Land Rover's first customer handover centre.
- Jaguar Land Rover has ambitious plans for sustainable growth and profitability.
- Jaguar Land Rover will invest circa £2bn in its products and facilities in the financial year to March 2013.
- Jaguar Land Rover is building a state of the art advanced engine facility at i54 South Staffordshire Business Park investing £355m and creating 750 new jobs. Construction commenced on 20 th June 2012 and is on-going.
- Jaguar Land Rover makes a significant contribution to the UK economy contributing £7bn GVA in the last financial year.
- One of the UK's largest exporters by value (£8.2bn in 2011) and generates in the region of 85% of its revenue from exports.
- 12 months to 31 March 2012, Jaguar Land Rover generated profit before tax of £1.5bn with revenues of £13.5bn
- Jaguar Land Rover is working on plans to extend its global production footprint, particularly in India and China.
- Jaguar Land Rover has been conditionally awarded funding from the UK Government's Regional Growth Fund (Round Three) programme.