Covington Fund II Inc. Series I Announce That Class A Shares Are No Longer Offered For Subscription
TORONTO, Jan. 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Covington Capital Corporation ("Covington") and the Board of Directors for Covington Fund II Inc. (the "Fund") today announced that effective December 28, 2012 the Fund would no longer offer Class A shares for sale to investors. The Fund will remain open to redemptions.
The Manager and Board of Directors believe that this is the best course of action given the overall maturity of the Fund, and the current focus on managing the existing portfolio to build value within the venture holdings while seeking exit opportunities to provide investors with a return of capital.
About Covington Capital Corporation Founded in 1995, Covington Capital Corporation ( www.covingtonfunds.com) is one of Canada's largest and most experienced venture capital fund providers. Managing approximately $300 million in venture capital assets on behalf of institutional and retail investors, Covington invests in small-and-medium businesses throughout many industry sectors. Covington Capital Corporation is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.
SOURCE Covington Group of Funds
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV