Craig Wireless Announces Change To Board Of Directors And Management
RANCHO MIRAGE, CA, Jan. 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Craig Wireless Systems Ltd. (" Craig Wireless" or the " Company") (TSX: CWG) today announced that its Chairman and director, J. Drew Craig, has resigned from Craig Wireless effective January 11, 2013.
"We sincerely appreciate the contribution that Mr. Drew Craig has made to the board of directors and to the Company and wish him well in his future endeavors," said T. Boyd Craig, the CEO of Craig Wireless.
About Craig Wireless Systems Ltd.
Craig Wireless and its affiliates (collectively, the " CWS Group") offer a broad range of telecommunications services, including, broadband internet access, business connectivity solutions, hosting, security and telecommunications solutions. Through certain members of the CWS Group, Craig Wireless holds or leases licenses for spectrum in the 2.5 GHz, 2.6 GHz or 3.5 GHz bands in Riverside County in Southern California, United States and in Greece. The CWS Group also has spectrum interests in Norway and spectrum interest and operations in New Zealand. Spectrum in these ranges is effective for delivery of point-to-multipoint signals, possesses robust bandwidth capability and supports emerging 4G-based applications, including portable and mobile applications.The Toronto Stock Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Craig Wireless Systems Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV