"We are nearing completion of a 300Kg NanoClear test unit. A 2.5 ton 'scale-able' NanoClear module will be functional by April." said Mr. Lei Zhang, the GM of Academy of Environmental Engineering Company, "The NanoClear system will the first to be deployed in highly polluted industrial waste water situations which have no affordable commercial solution at this time. It is our plan to integrate NanoClear into a installed 2,000 ton project commissioned two years ago. The output water is up to 1,000 times cleaner than today's products are capable of producing at projected similar lifecycle costs. This will be the first large scale field test of the US Company's NanoClear process providing China this much sought-after solution".
Other key applications planned include:
- NanoAir™, a water-based, no fluorocarbon producing refrigerant cooling cycle useful to replace the existing gas based compression cooling cycle in most all forms of air-conditioning and refrigeration saving a projected 50% in energy and CO 2;
- NanoCap™, which holds promise to use the Aqualyte™ materials "family" to form a disruptive non-chemical energy-storage device (an ultra capacitor) when completed for use in transportation, renewable energy, and 'smart grid' configurations.
Tim Tangredi, CEO of Dais Analytic Corporation, said, "The $7.0 million in growth capital combined with the market place experience provided by the GVI team in the China market is an exciting opportunity for Dais to expand our international platform. We look to partner with others in China in existing sales and distribution channels using our technology to address challenges facing traditional products - notably cleaning contaminated water."
About Green Valley International Investment Management Company, Ltd.GVI, incorporated in Hong Kong, is focusing on assisting sustainability companies (such as Dais) possessing proven disruptive technologies to commercialize product in key China markets to improve the quality of the air and water in China while containing or saving operational costs. About Dais Analytic Corporation Dais Analytic Corporation, Tampa, Florida USA (OTC.BB: DLYT - News), a New York State corporation, is commercializing its innovative Aqualyte™ family of nano-structured materials and processes focusing on evolutionary or disruptive air, energy and water applications. Aqualyte™ - the family of nano-structured polymers - and engineered processes focuses on minimizing consumption of irreplaceable natural resources, and ending the degradation of our environment. To find out more about Dais visit www.daisanalytic.com, and to learn more about ConsERV visit www.conserv.com. Media Relations: Shilong Zheng Green Valley International Investment Management Company, Ltd. Szheng277@gmail.com +86 1380 11846 05 Judith Norstrud Dais Analytic Corporation Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org +1 727-375-8484 X224 SOURCE Green Valley International Investment Management Company, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV