New Oregon Payroll Tax Rates For 2013, PayrollMate.com Updates Payroll Tax Calculator
CHICAGO, Jan. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions, payroll software provider, is helping Oregon small businesses and payroll departments comply with the changes to the Oregon withholding tax formulas introduced by the Oregon Department of Revenue starting January 1, 2013. The updated Oregon withholding tax formulas reflect the increased federal tax subtraction to $6,250 and changes due to recently enacted legislation.
Oregon employers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
Payroll Mate automatically calculates Oregon payroll withholding using the computer formula. For 2013 the Oregon standard deduction amount is $2,080 for employees claiming single or head of household, $4,160 for employees claiming married status and $4,160 for single employees with three or more allowances.All users of Payroll Mate 2013 will get the new payroll updates for free. The software maker is also advising Oregon small businesses that are still doing payroll by hand to start using a payroll software, which offers serious benefits, from increased payroll preparation efficiency to tangible cost savings. Employers residing in or doing business in Oregon must withhold payroll tax from all wages paid to employees who are residents of Oregon, even for services performed and wages earned outside of Oregon. Employers must also withhold tax from all wages earned by nonresident employees for services performed in Oregon. Wages subject to Oregon withholding tax includes salaries, commissions, bonuses, wages, or any other item of value paid to an individual for services as an employee. Payroll Mate makes doing payroll easy, predictable, and of course affordable through a set of powerful and flexible payroll management tools that allow small businesses to operate smarter and save money.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV