- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Supports payroll vacation and sick pay accrual.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports 1099 payroll and employees.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports 1099 employees and 1099 payroll.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 / W3 forms and prints on regular white paper.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates ACH Direct Deposit Files (Payroll Direct Deposit Support).
- Supports fringe benefits.
- Free updates during the tax year.
- Runs over a network.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
2012 Form 940 Instructions Updated - PayrollMate.com Releases New Payroll Software
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.