Alabama Supreme Court Recognizes Unborn As Persons In Landmark Ruling
"The Alabama Supreme Court ruling is a monumental victory for the personhood rights of preborn children," affirmed Personhood Alabama member Dan Becker. "Personhood Alabama is committed to continuing our fight for the rights of every baby in Alabama."
Personhood Alabama is a chapter of Personhood USA, an organization established to seek protection for the personhood rights of every human being, born and unborn.. In April of 2012, Personhood Alabama delivered a copy of Ray Comfort's groundbreaking film "180" to every Alabama legislator.
SOURCE Personhood USA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV