Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (NYSE: MLP) announced today that the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) has accepted the Company’s plan for continued listing on the NYSE. As a result, the Company’s common stock will continue to be listed on the NYSE, subject to quarterly reviews by the NYSE to monitor the Company’s progress against the plan.
The NYSE notified the Company on October 23, 2012 that the Company had fallen below the NYSE’s continued listing standards because its average market capitalization was less than $50 million over a 30 trading-day period and its most recently reported shareholders’ equity was less than $50 million. With the acceptance of the plan, the Company has 18 months from the original notification date in which to comply with the average market capitalization standard, subject to its compliance with the NYSE’s other continued listing requirements.
About Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc.
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. develops, sells, and manages
residential, resort, commercial, and industrial real estate. The Company
owns approximately 23,000 acres of land on Maui and manages properties,
utilities, and a nature preserve at the Kapalua Resort.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV