Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (NYSE: MLP) announced today that the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) has accepted the Company’s plan for continued listing on the NYSE. As a result, the Company’s common stock will continue to be listed on the NYSE, subject to quarterly reviews by the NYSE to monitor the Company’s progress against the plan.
The NYSE notified the Company on October 23, 2012 that the Company had fallen below the NYSE’s continued listing standards because its average market capitalization was less than $50 million over a 30 trading-day period and its most recently reported shareholders’ equity was less than $50 million. With the acceptance of the plan, the Company has 18 months from the original notification date in which to comply with the average market capitalization standard, subject to its compliance with the NYSE’s other continued listing requirements.
About Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc.
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. develops, sells, and manages residential, resort, commercial, and industrial real estate. The Company owns approximately 23,000 acres of land on Maui and manages properties, utilities, and a nature preserve at the Kapalua Resort.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV