Phillips Lytle LLP Attorney, Richard J. Marinaccio, The Reigning U.S. MONOPOLY Champion, Urges Fans Of The Venerable Board Game To Keep The "Thimble" In Play
He earned his J.D . cum laude from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law in 2007, where he also was Publications Editor of the Buffalo Law Review. He also earned a B.A. magna cum laude from UB, where he also earned Phi Beta Kappa and Pi Sigma Alpha academic honors.
About Phillips Lytle: Phillips Lytle LLP, established in 1834, is a multi-disciplined law firm with offices in New York State and Canada. The firm represents a diverse, multinational client base, including Fortune 500 companies, global, regional and local financial institutions, mid-sized and emerging businesses, and individuals on important matters affecting their businesses and personal wealth. For more information, visit www.phillipslytle.com .
About MONOPOLY:The MONOPOLY game is one of the world's most popular games with millions of fans in nearly every country across the globe. The MONOPOLY brand also provides entertainment experiences for players around the world. Whether they play the face-to-face game, digital or online games, or participate in casino or lottery gaming, there is a MONOPOLY experience to fit every lifestyle. Learn more about the MONOPOLY brand at www.monopoly.com.
Media Contact: Sharon LinstedtTravers Collins 716.464.4723/716.480.3068SOURCE Phillips Lytle LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV